Sign up for SoloBarolo Club
We are traveling to Italy, Piemonte, Langhe and the cru Perno in Monforte d´Alba which is one out of the eleven villages producing Barolo wine. Perno is an extension behind Bussia and Bricco San Pietro around the village of Perno. Perno is divided into Ceretta and Disa where the style is fresh and crisp rather than fleshy and Santo Stafano di Perno which gives elegance and vary widely in style in force and concentration. You will taste Barolo Perno vintage 2015 and 2016 from six different producers; Rocche dei Manzoni, Giorgio Pira, Giovanni Sordo, Stefano Oreste, Gianmatteo Raineri and La Fusina. Please sign up to join us on the journey to Perno in Monforte d´Alba. I´m sure you will be able to taste the difference in style between the different producers even if the cru are the same.
Cost every 2nd month
– € 300,- per shipment every 2nd month.
What you get:
– Carefully selected Barolo´s of a minimum value of € 330,-.
– Shipment every 2nd month directly from the producers cellars to your doorstep.
– Shipment cost is included to ALL Europe.
– Tasting note and product sheet for each Barolo.
– First to get promotional offers of Barolo´s unique and hard to find.